Lesson learned


There are 2 things that I have in mind, which I have learned through my observation:

  1. Story Telling
  2. Asking Questions
These are the 2 skills which I think is very important for me to have. They will help enhance my interaction with people and in getting to know them better.

These skills require experience. Telling an interesting story at the right time suggest that it is something that has been through time. Asking the right questions when you only have such a short window of time also suggest that you have thought it through over time and get to the point quickly without rushing the person you are talking with.

These two skills come from two leaders, who I admire and fortunately working with. I have lots to learn and put them in application.

0 comments

 
|  Messy World. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger