How to pick a church?


This topic is unique in its own way. I wonder why are we confused about it from the first place. Today, churches have lots of flavors and very segmented. You name it, they have it :) Conservative vs Modern churches, Denominations, Building sizes, programs, and etc.

So with these variety of choices, what is really the most important thing from a church for you? I have to remind myself that the priorities will differ.

I reminded myself about how Paul traveled from one places to another to plant churches. He was building the community of believers at that specific area he traveled to. His epistles did not share the details how Paul did it in details but there are definitely 4 things available: Bible Studies, Prayer times, Ministries that extend to others, and Fellowship.

I don't know what others put in their priority list but I want to know what the church's vision and mission before I decide to dedicate my commitment to that church.

So what are your criterion for church? Or what's your thought process in making the decision?

0 comments

 
|  Messy World. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger